A short, intensive cleansing, which is particularly effective at the beginning of spring, when the waste products that have accumulated in the body during winter resurface and cause illness. From the Ayurvedic point of view, dosha kapha solidifies during the winter period and retains all impurities in the body, just as the blanket of snow falls from the sky and covers the landscapes in winter. Spring dissolves these substances again, liquefying Kapha, just as in nature snow and ice melt and lead to floods. If the natural cleansing processes of the body can no longer cope with this flood, diseases are the result.
This cleansing treatment can be carried out all year round, but it is in spring that the body needs it most. In addition, the spring flows of energy favour the cleansing and regeneration processes in the body.
Consultation with the Ayurveda specialist (2 hrs.)
- Day 1 and 2: Abhyanga and face, back, foot, or head massage
- Day 3 and 4: Udwarthanam (body peeling) and face, back, foot, or head massage or Choorna Pinda Swedana
- Day 5: Abhyanga and steam bath
- Day 6: detoxifying day with Vireka (hot water, herbal tea, rice soup, normal ayurvedic dinner)
- Day 7: Abhyanga and Shirodhara
- Daily: yoga, herbal tea, ayurvedic meals
The treatments listed here are only intended as an example. After consultation with the Ayurveda specialist, the exact treatment plan is individually tailored to your personal needs and requirements. However, the duration and rate of the treatments does not change.