COVID-19: At Traumhotel Alpina ****S you are safe.
Relaxed holidays in the mountains
There is no question that holidays will be different at the moment. But that does not mean that they cannot be relaxing.
It goes without saying that we adhere to all safety measures, so that your holiday will not only be pleasant but also safe! Thanks to the size of our premises, sufficient privacy is guaranteed. Furthermore, all hotel facilities are reserved exclusively for you, our guests of Traumhotel Alpina.
We are overjoyed to share our haven amidst nature at 1,309 metres above sea level with you! Our Traumhotel Alpina is the perfect retreat for adults, single travelers, and relaxation seekers.
With lots of safety and commitment from our side: Your health is in the best hands with us!
Our measures are constantly revised and adapted to the current laws.
As of: 26.10.2020
CURRENT CANCELLATION CONDITIONS IN WINTER 2020/21
For all guests who have already booked their winter holiday, and for all those interested in spending a holiday at Traumhotel Alpina, we have adapted our cancellation conditions so that you can book without worries: you can cancel your stay free of charge up to 7 days before arrival.
COVID-19: TEST SERVICE DIRECTLY IN THE HOTEL
With our test offer we would like to contribute to more safety. As our guests, you have the opportunity to have a COVID 19 test performed twice a week so that you can return home without any worries.
Every week on Wednesday (4.15 – 6.15 p.m.) and Friday (8 – 9.30 a.m.) directly at our Traumhotel. The service includes the PCR detection analysis for SARS-CoV-2 for guests at the price of €85.00 per test and - if required - also the travel report for an additional €15.00. The costs are either borne by the guest or their travel insurance.
A COVID-19 test must be performed 48 hours before returning to Germany or Holland.
No COVID-19 test is required on entry to Austria.
CURRENT COVID-19 MEASURES IN THE TRAUMHOTEL
Carefree Guarantee: 0 % risk – 100 % flexibility
A travel warning is not a travel ban. You just have to follow certain rules. All bookings with stay until 28.11.2021 can be cancelled or rebooked free of charge up to 7 days before arrival. Book your holiday without worries!
Hygiene and cleanliness have always been our top priority and are now being intensified even more. Therefore, all surfaces in public areas are disinfected and cleaned several times a day.
- We do not shake hands or make physical contact.
- Our employees are tested weekly for COVID-19.
- We wear mouth and nose protection in generally accessible indoor areas. Children up to the age of 6 years are exempt from this rule.
- Sufficient disinfectants are available in all areas.
- We keep at least 1 metre distance from other people.
- Minimum distances must not be observed by persons staying in the same room or from the same household.
- At the reception you can settle your bill with contactless payment options.
- We avoid touching our faces with unwashed hands.
- We sneeze or cough into the crook of our arm or into a handkerchief.
- Important: Do not travel in case of symptoms of illness. If symptoms of illness occur during your stay, contact your host.
- You can read all relevant hotel information on your mobile phone.
Our employees wear mouth and nose protections. As usual everything is prepared with the utmost care and love in the kitchen. Surfaces are regularly disinfected; mouth and nose protection and gloves are a matter of course. Employees also wear gloves and mouth and nose protection at the buffets.
- As usual meals are served for dinner at the table.
- Enjoy plenty of space in our large dining rooms, where we can easily maintain the indicated safety distance between all tables.
- Please help us: We kindly ask you to wear your mouth and nose protectzion at the buffet. Masks are at your disposal in your room.
- At the table and at the bar you do not need mouth and nose protection.
WELLNESS & BEAUTY
Our pool with indoor and outdoor (summer) sunbathing facilities makes it easy to relax.
The heat in the sauna prevents the transmission of the virus. Due to the high humidity the virus has no chance in the swimming pool and even in pool water a transmission of the virus is not possible. You see: nothing stands in the way of splashing around in the water.
- Minimum distances must not be observed by persons staying in the same room.
- As we have sufficient space in our relaxation room and a spacious lawn for sunbathing, it is easy for us to maintain the minimum distance.
- Our spacious sunny terrace is at your disposal (in summer)
- Generous opening hours:
- Swimming pool from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saunas from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. – only herb and Finnish sauna
- Massages and treatments will be carried out in compliance with the hygiene measures.
Our hotel’s safety guidelines are constantly adapted to the recommendations of the WHO (World Health Organisation) and the regional and national health and hygiene laws.
Let us enjoy normality again!
We are at your disposal every day from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. for questions and bookings!
Tel. +43 5284 5305