The active hotel in Tyrol for all demands
In our active holiday in Tyrol, it’s up to you how you want to spend your dream holiday. After an invigorating Yoga unit, you can let your thoughts run free on a stroll through the garden, let our experts put together an Ayurveda cure tailored to your type, or explore the beautiful nature that surrounds your yoga hotel in Austria as you please. The choice is entirely yours.
Winter holidays in Austria
Directly on the slope of the largest ski area in all of Zillertal – i.e., the Zillertal Arena – you can expect alpine skiing pleasure in a class of its own. You can also try your hand at cross-country skiing, or join your host on a fantastic ski tour. And why not do as the locals do and go tobogganing under the starry sky on the Gerlosstein toboggan run. In the evening, our spa area will soothe your tired muscles. Isn’t winter in Schönachtal just wonderful?
Summer in the mountains
Nature lovers and relaxation seekers should definitely visit the High Tauern National Park during their summer holiday and marvel at the wonders of nature. One of these wonders are the Krimml Waterfalls, only 30 minutes away from your accommodation in Gerlos. Enjoy the mountain world while hiking and biking, or treat yourself to an exclusive shopping experience in Kitzbühel. On yoga holiday in Austria, all options are open.
Tyrol from above: helicopter flights
Fancy a change of perspective? Admire the Tyrolean mountains during a sightseeing flight above the Zillertal Alps, the South Tyrolean Dolomites, the Hintertux Glacier, and the High Tauern. Impressed and relaxed, you return safely to the hotel or land directly on the ski slope.
Our partner SENNAIR Helikopter has the right offer for you:
- 30-min. private flight with an Airbus H125 VIP for up to 5 passengers (sixth person upon request) | €1,799.00
- 60-min. private flight with an Airbus H125 VIP for up to 5 passengers (sixth person upon request) | €2,599.00
- Gourmet flight, e.g., to the Speikboden hut in South Tyrol incl. 40-minute round flight | €1,999.00
- VIP shuttle Königsleiten – Innsbruck airport with an Airbus H125 VIP for up to 5 passengers (sixth person upon request) | from Königsleiten to Innsbruck and from Innsbruck to Königsleiten | €2,450.00 (one way) | Flight duration each way: 20 minutes
- Heli-ski trip to South Tyrol with an Airbus H125 VIP for up to 5 passengers (sixth person upon request) from and back to Königsleiten | €3,799.00 (excl. ski passes)
Stop-off on Sellaronda | Flight duration each way: 45 minutes | Outbound flight in the morning & return flight in the afternoon (to be arranged) | Flight there and back on the same day
- Day trip to Venice with an Airbus H125 VIP for up to 5 passengers (sixth person upon request) from and back to Königsleiten | €4,999.00
Stop-off at Lido Nicelli airfield in Venice | Flight duration each way: 50 minutes | Outbound flight in the morning & return flight in the afternoon (to be arranged) | Flight there and back on the same day
All our private flights are conducted in an Airbus H125 VIP, Airbus Helicopters’ most high-performance helicopter. All flights are ideally designed for 5 passengers; however, a sixth person can join upon request.
Our tip: A helicopter sightseeing flight is a wonderful surprise for business events, a great present for birthdays, and an unforgettable setting for proposals.